Monday, 8 August 2011

Mail

MAC MAIL

Looks as though we have a new version. Looks nice, particularly in full screen mode. The trackpad works nicely when scrolling over the three separate areas of the main mail application. Good job Apple.

The only issue so far has been using the "Rules function". Also there doesn't seem to be an archive function. What would be nice is if there was an option to archive email after a certain period of time etc or pick and choose what emails can be archived.

I get loads of mail from companies I have applications with or with companies I buy or sell from and to, also news updates etc, so I get loads of emails and my inbox get full rather quickly.

I'm pleased there is a "Rules" function, although it doesn't always seem to work automatically. There have been times when I need to restart mail. Actually the mail seems as though it was copied to the new folder, but still remained in the inbox. When I restarted mail, all was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment